3M P100 Respiratory Protection Particulate Filter
The 3M Particulate Filter P100, with Nuisance Level Organic Vapor Relief, helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil-based particulate contaminants. The filter also offers nuisance level odor relief from organic vapors that are below the PEL.
This Protection Particulate Filter is commonly used for welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring, and soldering. Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications. This 3M P100 Respiratory is commonly used in the following industries: agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, primary metals.
- Color: Pink
- Product Type: Filter
- Aerosol Type: Oil and Non-Oil
- Free Standard Shipping on All Items in Store in Continental USA.
- Most items ship within 2 days via Fedex, UPS or USPS, however some items require longer handling times and these may take up to 7 days to ship.
- Oversized items that require shipping on pallets will normally ship within 4 to 5 days.
- Expedited Shipping is available via Fedex
- You may select the method preferred and cost for shipping will be displayed during the Order Placement Process and will be added to the total amount charged.
- Some items are not eligible for expedited shipping and will not be displayed.