3M 60926 Respiratory Gas Vapor Cartridge protective Filter
The 3m Protective Respiratory use in a variety of applications, made of high-quality plastic that is properly fitted, helps provide Respiratory Protection from certain organic vapors and particulates like chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde, or hydrogen fluoride with a full facepiece. It is not usable in environments that are dangerous to life or health. Osha that gas-proof goggles be worn with half-facepiece respirators when used against formaldehyde.
This Full-Facepiece Respirator is applicable on batch-charging, cleaning, composite finishing, final finish, grinding, handling, hazardous waste handling, laboratories, maintenance, manufacturing, paint preparation, painting. It is used in facility sanitation, facility sanitation, food processing, food safety, heavy industrial, heavy infrastructure, mining, oil & gas, pharmaceutical. It is Gas & Vapor Protection Filter type respiratory.
- Hazard Type: Organic Vapor, Silica
- Material: plastic
- Style: Organic Vapor Acid Gas
- Color: Magenta, Yellow
- Size: 1 Pair
- Pattern: 3M
- Free Standard Shipping on All Items in Store in Continental USA.
- Most items ship within 2 days via Fedex, UPS or USPS, however some items require longer handling times and these may take up to 7 days to ship.
- Oversized items that require shipping on pallets will normally ship within 4 to 5 days.
- Expedited Shipping is available via Fedex
- You may select the method preferred and cost for shipping will be displayed during the Order Placement Process and will be added to the total amount charged.
- Some items are not eligible for expedited shipping and will not be displayed.