3M Scotchlok Electrical IDC 560-POUCH, Light Blue, 18–16 AWG (Solid/Stranded), 14 AWG (Stranded)
Style:Lt Blue 500 per Carton
Add a 3M Scotchlok 560 IDC Double Run or Tap Connector to your wire so that you can quickly tap and run electric cables from it. The easy-to-use design ensures a simple connection with an appropriate crimping tool, and because it's insulated, it minimizes the risk of shorts and other issues. Use as a tap or for parallel splicing on 600V wires in buildings and 1000V wires in fixtures.
- Ideal for tapping into wires or parallel splicing in combination with an appropriate crimping tool, such as the E-9BM Crimping Tool
- Quickly check what size of wire you're using thanks to the color-coding of this connector
- Ensures easy installation of a tap wire to a through wire so that you can get back to work rapidly
- Accommodates a range of wire sizes from 18 to 16 AWG solid or 18 to 14 AWG stranded for easy flexibility
- Quickly create the connection via brass connectors, and it resists corrosion with its tin-plated surfaces
- Free Standard Shipping on All Items in Store in Continental USA.
- Most items ship within 2 days via Fedex, UPS or USPS, however some items require longer handling times and these may take up to 7 days to ship.
- Oversized items that require shipping on pallets will normally ship within 4 to 5 days.
- Expedited Shipping is available via Fedex
- You may select the method preferred and cost for shipping will be displayed during the Order Placement Process and will be added to the total amount charged.
- Some items are not eligible for expedited shipping and will not be displayed.