Most people with skin problems carry a larger than normal amount of Staphylococcus Aureus bacteria on their skin. This causes or irritates most inflammatory skin conditions such as Acne, Psoriasis, Eczema, Rosacea and post shaving irritation. However, it is possible to keep these conditions and their symptoms under control.
AG Skin Repair Regenerative Serum used consistently is clinically proven to dramatically improve your skin by eliminating bacteria, reducing inflammation and stopping the itch.
Our Regenerative Serum fights acne without irritating or stripping the skin, it re-balances and calms inflammation while annihilating acne forming bacteria keeping it at bay.
- Hypoallergenic/gentle on the skin
- No peeling or dry flaky skin
- Fast, long lasting results with continued use
- Clinically proven to promote the skins immuno-regulatory system
- Not tested on animals
Calms and soothes acne prone skin by creating a bacterial barrier between your skin and make-up, helping to treat break outs and blemishes
All natural and gentle on the skin patented Sliver-Shell complex is clinically proven to have a 100% kill rate on spot forming bacteria (P. Acnes). Silver-Shell complex is residual, it sits on the skin eliminating bacteria and helping the skin to heal until you remove it!
It’s Mucoadhesive, which means it helps to deliver the silver into the bacterium, (acne causing bacteria) sticking to the Silver-Shell scaffold then the atomic silver penetrates the cell wall of the bacterium by breaking it down and destroying it.
This gets rid of harmful bacteria and stops it from mutating to form resistance.
Soothes - Heals - Calms - Moisturizes. Suitable for babies, children & adults with eczema prone skin
Dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema can causes a significant itch, which naturally motivates the behavior of scratching. However, scratching can cause complications: scratching further damages the skin barrier, leading to a worsening of symptoms, thickened patches of skin and increased risk of infection.
The exact process that causes the itch in dermatitis and eczema are not completely understood, but doctors know that the itch-scratch cycle perpetuates these diseases. One of the recommendations for good skin care is to avoid scratching although this is easier said than done!!
During the second phase of skin healing-also known as Inflammation where the body draws blood from the surrounding area to mend the damage done to the skin. Protease and human growth factors can send a signal to your brain to pick and scratch causing itch. Chitosan regulates the over production of cytokines (growth factors) & protease which reduces the itching experienced by many & helps stop the itch-scratch cycle.
AG SKIN REPAIR SERUMS SPEEDS UP SKIN CELL REGENERATION
Your skin is constantly regenerating itself. It creates new skin cells within its deeper layers, slowly pushing these upwards as the cells mature. Once the skin sheds its older skin cells, these new skin cells show through, looking much fresher and brighter than the cells they replaced.
The skin cell regeneration process is something that occurs prolifically when you are young. However, as the body and skin ages, this process slows down quite significantly. Environmental and lifestyle factors also contribute to this decline.
What happens then is that your skin takes on a rougher and duller appearance, because the older and dead skin cells end up remaining on the surface of your skin for longer. By speeding up skin cell regeneration, SilverShell helps to change all of this. It encourages your skin to produce new skin cells at a faster rate, which means that your skin then sheds its older skin cells much quicker.
This is why the ingredient chitosan is also commonly used when it comes to wound healing in the medical profession. By increasing the production of new skin cells, SilverShell is able to dramatically speed up the rate at which a wound heals while also ensuring that it heals in a healthy way.
- Standard Shipping on All Items in Store in Continental USA.
- Most items ship within 2 days via Fedex, UPS or USPS, however some items require longer handling times and these may take up to 7 days to ship.
- Oversized items that require shipping on pallets will normally ship within 4 to 5 days.
- Expedited Shipping is available via Fedex
- You may select the method preferred and cost for shipping will be displayed during the Order Placement Process and will be added to the total amount charged.
- Some items are not eligible for expedited shipping and will not be displayed.
YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO RETURN MOST UNWANTED ITEMS FROM ITS DELIVERY DATE AND IF IT HASN'T BEEN INSTALLED, ASSEMBLED AND IT IS RETURNED IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- If incorrect item was ordered or you’ve changed your mind about a purchase, a full refund will not be issued (20% restocking fee will apply).
- You will also be responsible for the cost of returning the item to the address provided by us. Items shipped to any other addresses or without RMA number will not be considered for a refund and may be returned back to sender.
- Please report receipt of any damaged, defective, missing or wrong items within 7 days of delivery. We may request that you provide photos of the damaged product and/or packaging. Please call 800-261-5461 for instructions.
- If you received a damaged product or the wrong product and we cannot solve the issue with either a replacement or replacement parts (free of charge), we will issue a Return Authorization for its return and we will provide a full refund once we have received the item back.
- If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, you can return the item under our standard return policy.
Due to limited shelf life, safety concerns, and potential for fraudulent claims, we do not accept returns on the following items:
- Dated products such as: calendars, planners, appointment books and organizers;
- Personalized Items;
- All toner cartridges and drum units;
- Hygiene and consumable products (food, beverages, cleaning supplies, pharmaceuticals and paper);
- Computer software;
- Opened box computers (desktop, laptop, tablets);
- Some electronic items.
These products will only be accepted in the event of a manufacturer's defect or an error on our part.
No returns will be accepted without Return Authorization (RMA) number. To obtain an RMA number with a return address, please contact us and provide the following information:
- 1. Your name and e-mail address;
- 2. Order number;
- 3. Item(s) and quantity you wish to return;
- 4. Reason for return;
- 5. If order is damaged, defective or wrong:
- 5.1. Provide damaged, defected or wrong item’s pictures;
- 5.2. Describe the problem (include part numbers if possible);
- 5.3. We will ship you replacement parts free of charge. If we cannot replace the parts, our carrier will pick up the original package and we will send you a full replacement.
We will e-mail you return instructions, including an RMA number and return address within 24 business hours of receiving your request.
- Write the RMA number clearly on the outside of the shipping package. Do not write on the product packaging;
- Items must be in new condition, 100% intact and in the original packaging with all components, manuals, registration cards, software, cables and/or accessories, and UPC or bar-code clearly visible on the packaging. Please do not assemble or modify the product in any way. We cannot accept items not in the original packaging. If a product is being returned as new, but has clearly been used or damaged prior to its return, we reserve the right to refuse to refund completely;
- To process your refund we require a return tracking number as a proof of delivery;
- We are not responsible for loss or theft before the merchandise is in our possession.
Please note refunds may take up to 14 business days to be processed.
All our products are warrantied by the manufacturer, unless noted otherwise on our site. The warranty period and service may vary depending upon manufacturer and product. If you experience problems with an item after the 30-day period has expired, please contact the manufacturer.