Dewalt DRS18100 1 in Insulated Cable Staples 25.4mm x 19mm (Pack 540)
The DEWALT DRS18100 Insulated Cable Staples are designed for use in the DEWALT DCN701 Cordless Cable Stapler. They are UL listed (406A) for common Romex (NM Sheathed Cable) and MC (Metal Clad) cable applications.
The insulated cable staples crown is plastic insulated and these fasteners adhere to the National Electrical Code. These staples can also be driven manually using a hammer for tight space applications.
- UL Listed (406A) and compliant with the National Electrical Code®
- 1" staple leg length with 3/4" plastic insulated crown
- For use in the DEWALT DCN701 20V MAX* Cordless Cable Stapler
- Can be manually driven with a hammer in tight locations
- UL approved for single or double stacked Romex® (NM Sheathed Cable) and MC (Metal Clad) cable. See UL approved cable combinations chart for specific cable approvals.
- Also suitable for use with low voltage cables such as CAT3, CAT5, and coax.
- 540 staples per box
- Free Standard Shipping on All Items in Store in Continental USA.
- Most items ship within 2 days via Fedex, UPS or USPS, however some items require longer handling times and these may take up to 7 days to ship.
- Oversized items that require shipping on pallets will normally ship within 4 to 5 days.
- Expedited Shipping is available via Fedex
- You may select the method preferred and cost for shipping will be displayed during the Order Placement Process and will be added to the total amount charged.
- Some items are not eligible for expedited shipping and will not be displayed.