Dewalt DW4844 Abrasive Reciprocating Saw Blade, Carbide-Coated, Coarse, 6-Inch, 5-Pack
Dewalt DW4844 Abrasive Carbide Grit Reciprocating Saw Blade
The unique geometry of DEWALT Scroll Cutting Reciprocating Saw Blade enables tight radius cuts, making them ideal or cutting abrasive materials like fiber cement, brick, tile, and fiberglass. They feature high-performance carbide particles on a flexible backing for fast, smooth cuts through hard materials without binding.
From the Manufacturer
DEWALT DW4844 6" Carbide-Coated Reciprocating Saw Blade - Coarse - 5 Pack
- Special geometry of these reciprocating saw blades allows for tight radius cuts and aids the user in "scribing" applications
- Reinforced tooth for increased durability when cutting through nails and other foreign objects
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- Medium carbide grit offers the ability to cut in hard materials
- Free Standard Shipping on All Items in Store in Continental USA.
- Most items ship within 2 days via Fedex, UPS or USPS, however some items require longer handling times and these may take up to 7 days to ship.
- Oversized items that require shipping on pallets will normally ship within 4 to 5 days.
- Expedited Shipping is available via Fedex
- You may select the method preferred and cost for shipping will be displayed during the Order Placement Process and will be added to the total amount charged.
- Some items are not eligible for expedited shipping and will not be displayed.