Dewalt Small Diameter Precision Saw Blade DW3196
Dewalt Small Diameter Precision Saw Blade Model DW3196 is a revolutionary blade, which offers breakthrough performance, outstanding blade control, longer life and durability, and is ideal for professionals tasked with applications involving framing, roofing and siding installation and concrete forms. The Dewalt precision saw blade has a tooth geometry to feature a front face grind that creates a sharper tip that helps to reduce the blade's cutting force. They also feature an exclusive plate technology with resin filled expansion slots to dampen vibration and improve cutting feel and performance. To address durability, Dewalt incorporated a new anti kickback shoulder into these Precision Framing Blades. This anti kickback shoulder reinforces the carbide tip for impact resistance, and it also helps to reduce the risk of saw kickback.
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- Thin kerf for fast and smooth cutting action
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
- Features a 5/8-Inch arbor with diamond knock-out
- Free Standard Shipping on All Items in Store in Continental USA.
- Most items ship within 2 days via Fedex, UPS or USPS, however some items require longer handling times and these may take up to 7 days to ship.
- Oversized items that require shipping on pallets will normally ship within 4 to 5 days.
- Expedited Shipping is available via Fedex
- You may select the method preferred and cost for shipping will be displayed during the Order Placement Process and will be added to the total amount charged.
- Some items are not eligible for expedited shipping and will not be displayed.