DuPont 400 TY120S Disposable Protective Coverall
Tyvek garments are created of flash spun high-density polyethylene which generates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont. Tyvek Protective Coverall provides a model balance of protection, durability, and comfort of any restricted use fabric technology. Tyvek fabric offers an innate barrier to small size particles. Protection is to create into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to obliterate or wear away. Tyvek fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics distribution consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion. Applications include: lead and asbestos abatement/remediation, ordinary maintenance/operations, spray painting, general clean-up. From the Manufacturer Different jobs require various levels of protective equipment and clothing. DuPont Personal Protection offers a spacious range of protective clothing and accessories to conference those varying needs.
Comfort fit design based on extensive wearer put in to supply our most comfortable garment design that: enables a greater range of movement while stretching and bending, supply a more tailored fit, offers reinforcement in high-stress areas for fewer blowouts, utilizes a longer zipper for easier donning, and doffing and an elastic waist to better position the garment. Laydown collar, storm flaps, serged seams, front zipper closure,, and elastic waist, Open wrists and ankles, Sleeve length: 34", Chest width: 25", Inseam: 28.5", Fits chest: 36.75" - 40.25", Fits height: 5'0" - 5'7". Tyvek 400 TY120S Protective Coverall garments are composed of flash spun high-density polyethylene which creates a unique, nonwoven material available only from DuPont.
- Color: White
- Material: Cloth
UNSPSC Code: 46181500
- Included Components: Coverall
Sleeve Length: 34 inches
- Specification Met: Certified Frustration-free
- Free Standard Shipping on All Items in Store in Continental USA.
- Most items ship within 2 days via Fedex, UPS or USPS, however some items require longer handling times and these may take up to 7 days to ship.
- Oversized items that require shipping on pallets will normally ship within 4 to 5 days.
- Expedited Shipping is available via Fedex
- You may select the method preferred and cost for shipping will be displayed during the Order Placement Process and will be added to the total amount charged.
- Some items are not eligible for expedited shipping and will not be displayed.