Milwaukee 2278-20 M12 12:1 Infrared Temp-Gun
The Milwaukee® Infrared Temp-Gun delivers the clearest screen and faster scanning. With stunning readability indoor & outdoor, this infrared temp-gun provides easier readings for professional, residential, commercial and industrial users in any environment. Simple High/Low alert setup makes scanning easier and faster. With a 7-point reinforced frame, fully bumpered nose, and shielded LCD, the Milwaukee® Infrared Temp-Gun survives 6ft drops for superior durability.
- Measures surface temperatures -22⁰F to 1022⁰F for use in a variety of applications
- Premium LCD display for clear readings
- User-configurable High/Low Temperature Alert
- 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio measures a 1 ft. spot from 12 ft. way
- Fully bumpered nose, shielded LCD Survives 6' ft drops
- Hold, Max, Min, Avg, Diff Modes
- Clear button functions, easy setup Overmolded grip for easy handling
- 0.95 Fixed Emissivity
- Free Standard Shipping on All Items in Store in Continental USA.
- Most items ship within 2 days via Fedex, UPS or USPS, however some items require longer handling times and these may take up to 7 days to ship.
- Oversized items that require shipping on pallets will normally ship within 4 to 5 days.
- Expedited Shipping is available via Fedex
- You may select the method preferred and cost for shipping will be displayed during the Order Placement Process and will be added to the total amount charged.
- Some items are not eligible for expedited shipping and will not be displayed.