Multi Gas Vapor Cartridge Filter
This Vapor Cartridge Filter Use in a variety of applications, including petrochemical and chemical processing, utilities, pharmaceuticals, mining, and primary metals. When properly fitted, helps provide respiratory protection from certain organic vapors and particulates, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulfur dioxide, chlorine dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, ammonia, methylamine, formaldehyde, or hydrogen fluoride at concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces or 50 times PEL with full facepieces.
Full facepieces must be quantitatively fit tested to claim an assigned protection factor above 10 in negative pressure mode. This Multi-Gas Filter Do not use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH). OSHA requires that gas-proof goggles be worn with half-facepiece respirators when used against formaldehyde.
- Size: 1 Pair
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Magenta, Yellow
- Filter Class: P100
- Free Standard Shipping on All Items in Store in Continental USA.
- Most items ship within 2 days via Fedex, UPS or USPS, however some items require longer handling times and these may take up to 7 days to ship.
- Oversized items that require shipping on pallets will normally ship within 4 to 5 days.
- Expedited Shipping is available via Fedex
- You may select the method preferred and cost for shipping will be displayed during the Order Placement Process and will be added to the total amount charged.
- Some items are not eligible for expedited shipping and will not be displayed.