Pferd Chain Saw File 8 inch x 5/32 inch (pkg of 6)
PFERD’s high-precision spiral cut provides these chain saw files with outstanding sharpness and ultra-long tool life. For fast, score-free sharpening of saw chain teeth. In comparison to machine sharpening, these files remove stock sparingly and without undue loads on the metal. Round files for hand sharpening of saw chains with precise spiral cut for extreme sharpening and a particularly long tool life. The saw teeth sharpen quickly and without causing grooves. They allow cost-effective sharpening that is gentler than mechanical maintenance, without the thermal strain caused by friction. The classic line spiral cut is impressive, due to the high degree of stock removal and aggressive sharpening behavior. Specification: Diameter: 5/32"; Length: 8"; Chain pitch: 1/4".
- Optimum combination of service life and stock removal rate, aggressive filing for quick sharpening
- Due to a precise spiral cut, the file features outstanding sharpness for manual sharpening of saw chains
- The round file quickly returns the saw teeth to peak condition – aggressive filing for fast sharpening
- PFERD chain saw files enable economical and, in comparison to machine maintenance, gentler sharpening without thermal loads due to friction
- Included in delivery: 6 x Round file from the Classic Line with spiral cut / 8 inch length and 5/32 inch diameter / Chain pitch 1/4 inch
Style:Classic Line | Color:6 items | Size:8 inch x 5/32 inch
- Free Standard Shipping on All Items in Store in Continental USA.
- Most items ship within 2 days via Fedex, UPS or USPS, however some items require longer handling times and these may take up to 7 days to ship.
- Oversized items that require shipping on pallets will normally ship within 4 to 5 days.
- Expedited Shipping is available via Fedex
- You may select the method preferred and cost for shipping will be displayed during the Order Placement Process and will be added to the total amount charged.
- Some items are not eligible for expedited shipping and will not be displayed.