Pyramex Safety Ridgeline Headgear Face Shield Kit
The Portable Face Shield Headgear is constructed of aluminum-bound polycarbonate which is durable nylon, universal slots will accommodate a wide variety of face shields. The face shield meets ANSI z87+ certifications. The Head and Face Protection Kit adjustment are fine. The aluminum trim on the plexiglass needs safely bending to avoid creasing and to get it to fit the curved headgear. The tension on the hinges for lifting and lowering the face shield is not adjustable that is set a little loose to flex your neck. The portable face shield comes down when it has been raised. T
The Pyremex Safety Headgear features a ratchet adjustment for an easy fit, pivoting action provides the user to lift the face shield while wearing. The aluminum-bound face shield can be bent into a preferred shape provides 99% uva/b/c protection that protects you from danger. The rig is nice overall. The headgear is strengthened so do not put it on too tight. The face shield is replaceable so do not bend the shield too much as cracks will develop.
- Type: Headgear
- Material: Aluminum-bound polycarbonate
- Components: Ridgeline Headgear and Face Shield Kit
- Features: Easy fit, pivoting action, Pyramex Safety
- Free Standard Shipping on All Items in Store in Continental USA.
- Most items ship within 2 days via Fedex, UPS or USPS, however some items require longer handling times and these may take up to 7 days to ship.
- Oversized items that require shipping on pallets will normally ship within 4 to 5 days.
- Expedited Shipping is available via Fedex
- You may select the method preferred and cost for shipping will be displayed during the Order Placement Process and will be added to the total amount charged.
- Some items are not eligible for expedited shipping and will not be displayed.