Stanley Proto J5114 3/8" Drive Torque Adapter 7/16"
Torque Adapter, SAE, Drive Size 3/8 In., Socket Sizes 7/16 In., Overall Length 2-3/4 In., Steel
From the Manufacturer
Proto torque adapters are designed with a center-to-center dimension of 2". This means that the distance from the center of the square drive of the mating torque wrench to the center of the fasteners is exactly 2". This constant dimension serves to simplify the process of calculating the torque applied. The box end wall thickness is specially engineered to provide strength while still allowing ample room for access to reach difficult fasteners.
- Designed for easy torque calibrations.
- Adapters measure 2" from the center of the square drive to the center of the adapter opening.
- Special heat-treated alloy steel helps to increase strength and durability.
- Made in USA
- Free Standard Shipping on All Items in Store in Continental USA.
- Most items ship within 2 days via Fedex, UPS or USPS, however some items require longer handling times and these may take up to 7 days to ship.
- Oversized items that require shipping on pallets will normally ship within 4 to 5 days.
- Expedited Shipping is available via Fedex
- You may select the method preferred and cost for shipping will be displayed during the Order Placement Process and will be added to the total amount charged.
- Some items are not eligible for expedited shipping and will not be displayed.