SureFire V1-B-BK V1 Vampire Dual Output LED Light, 250 lm
The V1 vampire is an ultra-compact, combat-ready dual-output flashlight that provides both white light and Infrared output without the need for an IR filter. This ground- breaking handheld illumination tool features virtually failure-proof power-regulated white and Infrared LEDs and a precision total internal reflection (TIR) lens that optimally shapes both beams for reach and surround light. The v1's click-type tail cap switch--shrouded to help prevent accidental activation you quickly select an output level. In white light mode, partially press the tail cap pushbutton for a momentary-on 250-lumen high-output beam; press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for 5-lumen low-output beam with extended runtime. To switch between white light, disable, and Infrared modes you simply pull then twist the front knurled portion of the bezel. The tail cap switch again lets you easily select output levels in IR mode--partially press for a momentary-on 100-milliwatt high-output beam, press further to click constant-on high. Return to off and press or click again within two seconds for a 5-milliwatt low IR beam. The V1 vampire runs on a single 123A lithium battery, is constructed of aerospace aluminum that's mil-spec hard anodized for extreme durability, and is 0-ring and gasket sealed to keep out moisture. The V1 also features a lockout tail cap, which prevents accidental activation during storage or transport.
- Virtually indestructible 250 lumen high/5 lumen low white light and 100Mw high/5Mw low IR LEDs Regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- Infrared and white-light output from one all-led head, no IR filter needed
- Two output levels: high for maximum light, low for extended runtime
- Dual-output tail cap click switch: Press for momentary-on high, click for constant-on high, return to off then Press or click again for low
- Tier lens produces tight beam with enough surround light for peripheral vision
- Free Standard Shipping on All Items in Store in Continental USA.
- Most items ship within 2 days via Fedex, UPS or USPS, however some items require longer handling times and these may take up to 7 days to ship.
- Oversized items that require shipping on pallets will normally ship within 4 to 5 days.
- Expedited Shipping is available via Fedex
- You may select the method preferred and cost for shipping will be displayed during the Order Placement Process and will be added to the total amount charged.
- Some items are not eligible for expedited shipping and will not be displayed.